Zigbee - XBEE Module
XBee modules are ideal for applications requiring low latency and predictable communication timing. Providing quick, robust communication in point-to-point, peer-to-peer, and multipoint/star configurations, XBee products enable robust end-point connectivity with ease. XBee RF modules maximize performance and ease of development.
XBee modules seamlessly interface with compatible gateways, device adapters and range extenders, providing developers with true beyond-the-horizon connectivity. The updated XBee module is built with the SiliconLabs EM357 SoC and offers improved power consumption, support for over-the-air firmware updates, and provides an upgrade path to DigiMesh® or ZigBee® mesh
protocols if desired.
- Simple, out-of-the-box RF communications, no configuration needed
- Point-to-multipoint network topology
- 2.4 GHz for worldwide deployment
- Common XBee footprint for a variety of RF modules
- Industry leading sleep current of sub 1uA
- Firmware upgrades via UART, SPI or over the air
- Migratable to DigiMesh and ZigBee PRO protocols and vice-versa
- Easy to operate
- Remote industrial control and monitoring
- Long range remote control
- Wireless data acquisition