RS232 To RS485 Converter Board
This bi-directional RS232 to RS485 converter is a port-powered simple and reliable solution for most standard commercial and industrial communications needs. It converts RS232 signals to half-duplex RS485 balanced differential signals and can extend the communication distance up to 4000 FT (1.2 km).
This RS232 to RS485 converter is port-powered, it uses an internal
amplifier to gain power from the RS232 signals (RTS, DTR, TXD) without
interfering with the RS232 interface. In case the RS232 port is not
capable of supplying sufficient power an external power supply can
easily be connected to the converter.
Automatic Send Data Control is enabled which means no software drivers are needed.
It is a bi-directional RS232 to RS485 converter (meaning it communicates in both directions), reliable and cost-effective that easily lets you connect any RS485 device directly to your computer's serial RS232 COM port, efficiently converting standard RS232 signals to RS485 and vice versa.
- Port-powered RS232 to RS485 converter
- No external power supply required
- Fail-safe bias resistors
- Plug and play, no drivers needed
- Static and surge protected converter
- Optional external power supply
- Automatic Send Data Control.
- Working mode: asynchronous, half-duplex.
- Terminal board included with each converter.
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: TPS-00765
- Weight: 200.00g