Load Cell for Strain gauge-Weighing Machine Module
An electronic weighing machine uses the load cell to measure the pressure produced by the load, here most load cells follow the method of a strain gauge, Which converts the pressure (force*Area) into an electrical signal, these load cells have four strain gauges that are hooked up in a Wheatstone bridge formation.When we apply load the strain gauge resistance will change and hence the output voltage of the load cell get changes by the way we can measure the load value.
- Weighing Load Cell Sensor
- Option:40kg, 20kg, 10kg, 6kg
- Single Point Off-center Load Measuring Capability
- Aluminium-alloy, Colorless anodized, Glue sealed
- Application: Weight Measurement