• 12-bit resolution
• ±1 LSB max DNL
• ±1 LSB max INL (MCP3202-B)
• ±2 LSB max INL (MCP3202-C)
• Analog inputs programmable as single-ended or
• On-chip sample and hold
• SPI serial interface (modes 0,0 and 1,1)
• Single supply oper..
The MCP3421 is a single channel low-noise, high accuracy ΔΣ A/D converter with differential inputs and up to 18 bits of resolution in a small SOT-23-6 package.
The on-board precision 2.048V reference voltage enables an input range of ±2.048V differentially (Δvoltage = 4.096V). The device uses a t..
• 22-bit ADC in Small 8-pin MSOP Package with
Automatic Internal Offset and Gain Calibration
• Low-Output Noise of 2.5 µVRMS with Effective
Resolution of 21.9 bits (MCP3551)
• 3 µV Typical Offset Error
• 2 ppm Typical Full-Scale Error
• 6 ppm Maximum INL Error
12-bit ResolutionSingle Channel Voltage Output2.7V to 5.5V OperationOperating Current 175µA (typ)External Voltage Reference PinINL ±2 LSB (typ)DNL ±0.75 LSB (max)Output Settling Time 4.5 µsSPI Interface8-pin PDIP packagesTemperature Range -40°C to +125°C..