New Sold Out
USB 4 Channel Relay Board-FT245RL (Buy from Partner,See description)
FT245RL - USB to Parallel FIFO Interface
- Single chip USB to parallel FIFO bidirectional data transfer interface.
- Entire USB protocol handled on the chip - No USB-specific firmware programming required.
- Simple interface to MCU / PLD / FPGA logic with simple 4-wire handshake interface.
- Data transfer rate to 1 Megabyte / second - D2XX Direct Drivers.
- Data transfer rate to 300 kilobytes / second - VCP Drivers.
- FTDI’s royalty-free VCP and D2XX drivers eliminate the requirement for USB driver development in most cases.
- New USB FTDIChip-ID™ feature.
- FIFO receive and transmit buffers for high data throughput.
- 256 Byte receive buffer and 128 Byte transmit buffer utilizing buffer smoothing technology to allow for high data throughput.
- Adjustable receive buffer timeout.
- Synchronous and asynchronous bit bang mode interface options with RD# and WR# strobes allow the data bus to be used as a general purpose I/O port.
- Integrated 1024 bit internal EEPROM for storing USB VID, PID, serial number and product description strings.
- Device supplied preprogrammed with unique USB serial number.
- Support for USB suspend/resume through PWREN# pin and Wake Up pin function.
- In-built support for event characters.
- Support for bus powered, self-powered, and high-power bus powered USB configurations.
- Integrated 3.3V level converter for USB I/O .
- Integrated level converter on FIFO interface and control pins for interfacing to 5V - 1.8V Logic.
- True 5V / 3.3V / 2.8V / 1.8V CMOS drive output and TTL input.
- High I/O pin output drive option.
- Integrated USB resistors.
- Integrated power-on-reset circuit.
- Fully integrated clock - no external crystal, oscillator, or resonator required.
- Fully integrated AVCC supply filtering - No separate AVCC pin and no external R-C filter required.
- USB bulk transfer mode.
- 3.3V to 5.25V Single Supply Operation.
- Low operating and USB suspend current.
- Low USB bandwidth consumption.
- UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible.
- -40°C to 85°C extended operating temperature range.
- 28 Pin SSOP packages
- Stock: Sold Out
- Model: TPS-00777
- Weight: 5.00g
Tags: USB to Parallel